4 Lot Suddivision Of Prime Beachfront Vacant Land With Cobblestones Surf Break Directly Out Front, Lakey Peak, West Sumbawa.
4 lots of beachfront vacant land just waiting to be developed by surfers or any savvy investor for that matter.
The subdivision is composed of 3 beach front lots of 1000m2 each and 1 lot of 700m2 positioned directly behind.
- Lot 1 (1000m2) – IDR 500.000.000 (USD $35,000)
- Lot 2 (1000m2) – IDR 500.000.000 (USD $35,000)
- Lot 3 (1000m2) – IDR 500.000.000 (USD $35,000)
- Lot 4 (700m2) – IDR 210.000.000 (USD $15,000)
Perfect lots for private villas, quintessential beach shacks, surfer accommodation or yoga retreat, so close to the oceans edge you could make the water with a fishing rod from the front boundaries.
West facing with stunning views of the well known Cobblestones surf break, the beautiful blue and clean Indian ocean and the amazing burnt orange sunsets Sumbawa is famous for.
And to top all of the above off, no less than another 6 wicked breaks within 5 or 6 kilometres including Nangadoro’s, Lakey Peak, Lakey Peak Pipe, Nunga’s, Magic Point and the epic Periscopes.
Note – The pics of surfers on waves in the photo section are actually of the Cobblestones surf break and Lakey Peak Pipe just down the road.
Good access to the land and close to the town of Lakey Peak itself.
One and a half hours from Bima Airport by car.
Offered for sale on a freehold basis, an excellent investment and full of potential as Sumbawa begins to develop in earnest.
- Access road: Yes(4m)
- Neighbourhood: Lakey Peak, Cobblestones/Lakey Peak Pipe/Periscopes/Magic Point/Nungas surf breaks.
- Nearest amenities: Lakey Peak Village, various restaurants, bars, schools.