Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa – Leasehold 2300 sqm – at Pejeng 4.5 km from Ubud Center
This beautiful 3 bedroom home is located 4.5 km from Ubud center in Pejeng Village.
It borders the Holy Pakerisan River, which has hidden temples and natural water springs which come out of the rocks. It is World Heritage Listed and very special.
The house was built in compliance with Balinese spiritual law – so you feel the peacefulness and harmony at the villa, as soon as you step foot inside. All the appropriate blessings were conducted on the land and important stages of construction and hence, the villa has grown into a place of bliss, harmony and good karma.
Beautiful breezes blow through the high-set yoga and mediation platform with views over the jungle and rice fields and a magical light surrounds the villa in the early morning and again at that in the early morning and again at dusk, as the dusk draws down.
The 10 m long natural spring-water fed pool is balanced by an eco-friendly ironiser (low chemical use). The water is soft and pure.
The villa is next to rice fields, the jungle, and the river which is cyrstal clear The source of the river is Tirta Empul, an 10th century water temple with a holy spring.
You are in the heart of an ancient village with 10th century temples all around. You will be welcomed into this village and respect, which has been well established for 15 years now. You will see very few, if any, foreigners. You are a short drive (4.5 km) to Ubud, close enough yet far more peaceful than central Ubud with a bustling 900 restaurants and bars. Ubud is known as the heart of Balinese culture with several art galleries, art studios and museums. Traditional Balinese dances are conducted every night in the various temples and palaces. Ubud means medicine and there are many natural health and healing retreat centers, yoga, meditation and ashrams and for many, Ubud is a place of peace, set amongst 10th century temples with Balinese Hindu culture very much alive, part of daily life and extremely welcoming to all.
You walk into this world in Pejeng Kelod village, with a 15 year respectful relationship built with the Banjar and the village.
- The villa has stunning views of surrounding rice fields and jungle and views of Mount Agung (3,300 metres), which is located 33 kms away.
- 3 well furnished bedrooms with Air conditioning – however, there are plenty of breezes for air circulation which combines with our elevation. You also have fans as an option in every room.
- Open/closed tropical living. Designed for perfect flow in keeping with Balinese architecture.
- Builder quality – the house is built with the best quality materials and professional lighting for mood.
- The design is simple, minimal indoor-outdoor tropical functional living with a mix of modern style with Balinese and Indonesian touches. Natural local materials are used e.g. coconut posts and natural fibre roofing. All linens, fabrics, towels and full kitchen equipment is included.
- The kitchen is a good size with cabinet space and good counter space with a large Industrial fridge, gas stove top and pizza oven for baking and a large deep freeze. Full set of utensils and cookware and glasses etc.
- The 0utdoor space includes beautifully manicured gardens and 4 feature fish ponds. A kubu (bale) is set in the rice fields where you can even make your own satay grill for fun. It’s a lovely private space for painting or reading a book/study and you are surrounded by nature overlooking jungle and down to the river. A very peaceful extra outdoor space in addition to the 3 lounge areas.
This property is offered with a lease until 2038 with a 10 year extension.
For viewing appointments and further information please contact Maria: whatsapp +62811397918 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pool size: 10 x 4
- Access road: 6 m
- Water supply: well
- Neighbourhood: Rice Fields, coconut grove, Balinese Village
- Nearest amenities: a few minutes away
- House style: Traditional
- WiFi: Fast internet with Jinom Network
- Furnished: Furnished
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes,Garden,Terrace/Balcony