Traditional Joglo style Villa with 4 bedrooms for Sale in Kerobokan
Uniquely designed property nestled in a lush garden with a peaceful Bali feel in quiet neighbourhood.
The main house consists of a large Joglo building with a covered veranda. A huge living space lodges in the center, a queen size traditional daybed, lounge sofas and the kitchen with a free-standing kitchen bar. All beautifully furnished and arranged for private space. A soft color scheme in aquamarine, cream and natural colours for curtains and cushions, harmonizes with white mosquito nets, glass blown lights and other decorative items. Wooden sofas and chairs add to the tropical ambiance.
A free-standing kitchen bar with a unique metal decoration with comfortable stools, provides a nice breakfast space. A dining table for 8 with views to the garden and the swimming pool is located beside the lounge area. The 2 bedrooms each come with their own en suite bathrooms. All doors open to this veranda and the garden views. The guesthouse with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom does blend in very well in the corner of the garden.
High quality and design standards, define this elegant 4 bedroom property. Only a 10 minute drive will bring you to the hustle and bustle of Seminyak with its established restaurants with famous chefs from around the world, flagship boutiques, and high end beach clubs. If you are interested in one of the famous surf breaks Canggu is known for, you can reach several spots in Canggu within a 15 minute drive from this property. The airport can be reached within 45 minutes from this neighbourhood.
Details of the property:
- Traditional high quality wooden joglo (antique doors, beams, pillars, all in old teak!)
- Beautiful hand carved sokoguru (pillars)
- Spacious guesthouse with 2 bedrooms and bathroom
- Free shaped pool with sunbathing area and green landscaped garden
- Specific chosen furniture and art pieces
- Parking for one car and motorbikes
- Built on 4 are land (400 square meters)
- 156 square meter building
Property Title: Leasehold (Hak Sewa)
Asking Price: IDR 3,600,000,000 ($ 250,000 USD)
Leasehold: until November 2037 (18.5 years)
Extension: Yes, for 25 years with fixed price!
Please contact me for more details and to arrange a viewing:
Johanna +6281237453686 / email@example.com
- Distance to beach: 4 m
- Pool size: Freeshape (5,7 x 2,7 x 5,3 x 3 x2,4)
- Access road: paved 5 meter
- Water supply: well
- Neighbourhood: Residential
- Nearest amenities: supermarket, local market, restaurants
- House style: Joglo, Traditional
- WiFi: yes
- Furnished: Furnished
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge