Filter Search

Ref.ID STAB1836

2 2
Beds Baths
  • Location: Tabanan, West Coast,
  • Land size: 200 sqm
  • Build size: 250 sqm
  • Status: Hak Milik (Freehold)
  • Price ( ): 403.292 

Two 2 Bedroom Freehold Villas Near Kedunggu Beach, Tabanan

2 units of 2-bedroom private pool villas located in the fast-growing Kedungu beach area in a quiet neighborhood for sale with a freehold title.

The villas are the same, mirrored. Each villa has a swimming pool 7×3 and a rooftop terrace.

The villas are designed to live in or rent out to get a good passive income.

Each villa unit is independent – has its own deep water well 60m depth, water tank, septic tank, water heater.

  • Total land size – 400 sqm freehold (200 sqm each villa). Also, leased an additional 100 sqm for 10 years, used for the garden.
  • Building size – 250 sqm each villa.
  • The villas have a wide 3.5m access.
  • Electricity – 7700 kWh
  • View – ocean, mountains, rice fields.
  • The villa complex also has a security post, large storage, and a staff room & bathroom.
  • IMB 2019 Residential.
  • 4 min drive to Kedungu beach, 10 min to Tanah Lot temple, 20 min to Canggu.

Price fully-furnished – 5,75 Billion IDR / 2 units. Negotiable.

The seller requires a 25% deposit at the moment of signing the deal in the notary. The remaining 75% to be paid after the villa completion (approximately 4 months).

The villas can be sold as they are now, not completed 100% – 4.2 Billion IDR / 2 units.

For more info please contact Dimitris whatsapp +6282144119409 or dimitris@ppbali.com.

  • Other Features: Garden,Secure Parking,Terrace/Balcony

 

Sales Agent


 

Similar Properties

Ref.ID
STAB1825
Location
Tabanan
Status
Hak Milik (Freehold)
Built size
1482 sqm
Land size
7609 sqm
Bedrooms
7
Price ( )
2.454.823 

Ref.ID
STAB1822
Location
Tabanan
Status
Hak Milik (Freehold)
Built size
1000 sqm
Land size
3000 sqm
Bedrooms
3
Price ( )
1.200.000 

Ref.ID
STAB1539
Location
Tabanan
Status
Hak Milik (Freehold)
Built size
250 sqm
Land size
700 sqm
Bedrooms
3
Distance to beach
2,5 km
Price ( )
455.896